Why Get Involved?
It's no secret that a church community depends on volunteers. In fact, a church is only as strong as its members make it through their volunteer efforts.
What may surprise you is how much YOU will benefit from helping your church community. The benefits for you include:
- the satisfaction of giving back to your church family;
- fellowship with like-minded Christians;
- serving the Lord while building His church;
- meeting new people in the church;
- a sense of spiritual community;
- appreciation from other church members;
- devotion and prayer during events;
- satisfaction from helping others when in mission; and
- we always have fun while working together!
Why not give it a try? There are roles big and small for anyone . Check out our opportunities for getting involved to serve the church and others in this section of the website.